We offer a wide range of services to our valued customers. Take a peak at our selection of expertise.
All of our services come with a few of the same guarantees. We offer the lowest prices so you know you are getting the best bang for your buck. Call for a free design consultation & pricing quote. We take a $500 deposit at initial project agreement, 25% remainder when the project has been started and the remaining 75% once the job is done. We offer 10 years protection against chipping or debonding. Let us help you with your next concrete overlay knowing your investment is secure.
Have you ever wanted to have your swimming pool pop? Decorative concrete is able to add that extra bit of style you’ve been looking for.
Get the garage flooring you’ve always wanted. Get a free consultation and schedule a time you are able to get a quote made for your garage flooring.
Upgrade the look of your concrete with a decorative concrete coating. The end result produces a slightly textured finish in a contemporary blend of natural colors.
We offer a wide range of commercial coating products, including Life Specialty Coatings and West Specialty Coatings.
Do not hesitate to inquire further with us on how to get your dream project off the ground.