Decorative Concrete Overlays & Top

Quality DPF Polymer Garage Floors

A Division of CSG Painting LLC


Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed

Decorative Concrete Overlays & Top Quality Polymer Garage Floors Installed with Commercial Products Exclusively Supplied By Desert Polymer Flooring, Palm Desert, California.

Why Choose Us?

A strong foundation

Only APF commercial overlay products are used. We do not cut corners, so you can rest assured the end result is at the level of quality you deserve.

Make it your own

Get creative with custom colored decorative overlays for concrete surfaces. We value your project goals by giving you the ability to accomplish what you have envisioned.

The best pricing

We offer price matching so you know you are getting the best bang for your buck. Call for a free design consultation & pricing quote.

The best payment terms

We take a $500 deposit at initial project agreement, 25% remainder when the project has been started and the remaining 75% once the job is done.

The best warranty

We offer 10 years protection against chipping or debonding. Let us help you with your next concrete overlay knowing your investment is secure.


Learn about who we are as a company. We take pride in our history in the community and the impact we’ve made to those around us.


Take a glance at what we have to offer. We cover a wide range of different skillsets and do each task with quality craftsmanship.


Let us know what you are looking to accomplish. Do not hesitate to inquire further with us on how to get your dream project off the ground.

We Rely On The Best

When we work on a project, we only rely on the best equipment to get the job done; That’s why we work with Desert Polymer Flooring,  Coachella Valley’s largest distributor of decorative concrete coatings, equipment and supplies.

Desert Polymer Flooring has been providing us with the highest quality concrete epoxies, polyurethanes, stains and specialty coatings since 2004. We believe that by working with other top quality companies we are able to provide our customers with the best end results.


Do not hesitate to inquire further with us on how to get your dream project off the ground.